- PC/104 Form Factor
- Single CompactFlash socket
- 5V or 3.3V powered
- Master or Slave
- For use with cpuModules with EIDE controllers
The CF15118 provides a single CompactFlash socket for removable storage. It is for use with our cpuModules that have built-in EIDE controllers (i.e. Pentium-M, Geode LX, Celeron ULV). The CompactFlash socket is not hot-pluggable.
- 44-pin Stack-through 2mm EIDE connector
- Used to interface to the CPU
- Can stack through to second drive carrier.
- 40-pin 0.1” EIDE connector to attach another drive.
- Length (L): 3.775 inches (95.885 mm)
- Width (W): 3.550 inches (90.170 mm)
- Stand-off Height: 0.600 inches (15.240 mm)
- Weight: Approximately 0.14 lbs. (0.06 Kg)
- Standard Operating Temperature, 90% humidity non-condensing: -40 to +85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55 to +125°C
- Power Consumption: 0.5 W typical with CompactFlash card