The ATX104HR-Express is an 88 Watt high power DC/DC converter in a PCI/104-Express format. The supply provides +5V, +3.3V, +12V and -12V to the PCI/104-Express bus and to the PC/104-Plus bus. Additionally, +5V, +3.3V, +12V, and -12V are provided at auxiliary connectors on the supply. The ATX104HR-Express provides the additional ATX signals PS_ON#, PWRGOOD and +5VSB on the PCI bus using the reserved pins and PCI-Express dedicated pins. Contact RTD Tech Support about configuring your RTD Single Board Computer for use with this feature.
The design uses a +5V dual phase supply cascaded to a +12V and a -12V circuit.. The +5V is designed for 50 Watts, the +12V is designed for 24 Watts, and the -12V is designed for 6 Watts.
The ATX104HR-Express was designed to work without a heatsink and is easily integrated into IDAN systems using conduction cooling.
- Length (L): 3.775 inches (95.885 mm)
- Width (W): 3.550 inches (90.170 mm)
- Weight: Approximately 0.16 lbs. (0.07 Kg)
- Standard Operating Temperature, 90% humidity non-condensing: -40 to +85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55 to +125°C
- MTBF: 2,592,399 hours